Episode 076: What Makes Your Plans "Strategic"
Using the term "strategic" doesn't mean that what you're doing is strategic. Don't be fooled by fancy words used by coaches and consultants trying to earn your business. We break down how you can tell if the decisions you're making are strategic or not and how to have maximum impact on your business.
Topics Discussed Include:
- The difference between plans and plans that are strategic
- Playing to win vs playing to play
- The book "Play To Win"
- Bernie Dixon of Launchpad2X in Atlanta, GA
- Forming your hypothesis for your business
- Strategic positioning
- The What, The Why, and The How in strategic business decisions
Become an Unpolished MBA Guest: https://unpolishedmba.com
Text Us Your Questions: https://unpolishedmba.com/text
We'll answer it in an upcoming episode!
Follow Monique Mills
Bio Website: https://moniquemills.biz/
TPM Focus - Revenue-Focused Strategy for Startups and SMBs: https://tpmfocus.com/